Henan, China
Business Type:
Business Range:
Construction & Decoration, Electrical & Electronics, Industrial Equipment & Components, ...
Management System Certification:
ISO 9001
OEM/ODM Service
Sample Available

Winch Hoist, Electric Hoist, Chain Hoist manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist, Reasonable Price Material Lift Equipment Electric Wire Rope Hoist, Vibrating Motor for Vibration Machines and so on.

Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
  • 2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist
  • 2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist
  • 2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist
  • 2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist
  • 2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist

2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist

Get Latest Price
Min. Order / Reference FOB Price
1 set US $225-1,000/ set
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 350 Pieces/Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram
Model Number: Hhbb02-01
Maximum Lifting Weight: 2ton
Warranty: 1 Year
Lifting Motor: 3 Kw
Travelling Speed: 10 or 20 M/Min
Travelling Motor: 0.45 Kw

You Might Also Like


Basic Info

Model NO.: HHBB
Control Voltage: 24V/36V/48V
Working Voltage: 3p/ 200V-600V
Trademark: Anlian
Transport Package: Paper Box and Wooden Case
Specification: CCC, ISO9001
Origin: Xinxiang, He′nan, China
HS Code: 8425110000

Product Description

2Ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist

2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist

Brief Introduction:

Electric Chain hoist is typical of unique optimal structure in shortening the distance between the machine body and the beam tracks, applicable to operations in side low buildings, especially suitable for use in temporarily erected plant buildings or on the sites where expansion of effective hoisting spaces inside the buildings is required the Most important parts of the Machine is Chain and brake system. 

Spare Parts:

* Sheel: 
  1. The Electric Chain Hoist is made of light aluminum alloy shell, light but hard.
  2. With cooling fin, easy and quick Bring the Heat out. 

* Break System: 
  1. Side Magnetic Braking Device, Ensure lock the hoist
  2. Mechanical braker, Dual braking system, much more safety.

* Limit Switch:
  With up & down Limit Switch, to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.

* Chain:
  FEC G80 Chain, Origina imported from Japan. Anti-Rust and Anti-corrosion

* Electromagnetic contactor:
  1. With Schneider Electric (TESSIC), can be used safely under high frequency.
  2. Can be installed Variable-Vrequency Drive (VFD Electric) Can be suitable for Singlle Phase Power supply.

* Inverse phase sequence protecting device:
  It is sepcial electrical installation which controls the circuit not to work in case of wiring error in the power supply.

* Gear:
  The gear made of alloy steel, Through the heat treatment.

* Level of Protection Grade(IP Grade):
  1. Hoist IP Grade: IP54
  2. Push Buttom IP Grade: IP65

* Power supply:
  All kinds of voltage can be custom-made. 200V-660V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1P/3P

* Working Grade:
2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist

Technical Data:
 Technical Specification 
2t Electric Chain Hoist With Hook Type - HHBB02-01
Standard Lifting Height(m)3333
Lifting Speed(m/min)
Lifting MotorPower(kw)0.751.533
Rotation Speed(r/min)1440144014401440
Operating Motor
(Electric Trolley Type)
Rotation Speed(r/min)1440144014401440
Operating Speed(m/min)11/2111/2111/2111/21
 Load Chain Falls1111
Chain SpecificationØ6.3Ø7.1Ø10.0Ø11.2
Test Load(t)0.6251.252.53.75
(Electric Trolley Type)
Chain Add Weight Per Meter(Kgs)0.811.12.32.8
Packaging Details:
Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)
Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit
Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment
2ton Mini Electric Chain Hoist 220V Winch Hoist

After-Sale Service:
1. Guarantee Term: one year
2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere
why choose us?
1. We are the original manufacturer.
2. Abundant professional experience in export Lifting Equipments,
3. Competitive price and the first class service
Any Inquiry, Please feel free to contact us!

Contact Information:
Xinxiang Anlian Crane Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
Add: Industrial Zone, Weizhuang Hanliao District, Changyuan County, 
        Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China.
 M: 0086-15518544568
T: 0086-15346314998
F: 0086-0373-8928928
W: http://alqz.en.alibaba.com

Send your message to this supplier

avatar Miss lillian

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

You Might Also Like


Product Groups

Contact Supplier