Gold Member Since 2016
Audited Supplier
Xinxiang Anlian Crane Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.

Chain Hoist, Electric Hoist, Electric Chain Hoist manufacturer / supplier in China, offering 10 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Monorail Trolley Type, Materrial Handling Machined Crane Wire Rope Drum, 5ton Electric Motor Lifting Hoist with Monorail Trolley and so on.

(/ )

Supplier Homepage Product Chain Hoist Electric Chain Hoist with trolley 10 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Monorail Trolley Type

10 Ton Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Monorail Trolley Type

FOB Price: US $225-1,000 / set
Min. Order: 1 set
Min. Order FOB Price
1 set US $225-1,000/ set
Get Latest Price
Port: Shanghai, China
Production Capacity: 350 Pieces/Day
Payment Terms: L/C, T/T, D/P, Western Union, Paypal, Money Gram

Request a custom order and have something just for you!

Send Customized Request
Basic Info
  • Model NO.: HHBB
  • Application: Construction Usage, Workshop Usage, Container Usage
  • Sling Type: Chain
  • Power Source: Electric
  • Installation: Assembled
  • Condition: New
  • Maximum Lifting Weight: 2ton
  • Lift Speed: 6.6m/Min
  • Lifting Motor: 3 Kw
  • Travelling Motor: 0.45 Kw
  • Working Voltage: 3p/ 200V-600V
  • Transport Package: Paper Box and Wooden Case
  • Origin: Xinxiang, He′nan, China
  • Type: Single Girder Crane
  • Tower Crane Type: Single Crane
  • Main Girder Form: Single Girder
  • Moving Type: Car type
  • Certification: ISO9001: 2000, CE
  • Model Number: Hhbb02-01
  • Maximum Lifting Height: 100m
  • Warranty: 1 Year
  • Travelling Speed: 10 or 20 M/Min
  • Control Voltage: 24V/36V/48V
  • Trademark: Anlian
  • Specification: CCC, ISO9001
  • HS Code: 8425110000
Product Description
10 ton Electric Chain Hoist with Electric Monorail Trolley Type
Brief Introduction:

Electric Chain hoist is typical of unique optimal structure in shortening the distance between the machine body and the beam tracks, applicable to operations in side low buildings, especially suitable for use in temporarily erected plant buildings or on the sites where expansion of effective hoisting spaces inside the buildings is required the Most important parts of the Machine is Chain and brake system. 

Spare Parts:

* Sheel: 
  1. The Electric Chain Hoist is made of light aluminum alloy shell, light but hard.
  2. With cooling fin, easy and quick Bring the Heat out. 

* Break System: 
  1. Side Magnetic Braking Device, Ensure lock the hoist
  2. Mechanical braker, Dual braking system, much more safety.

* Limit Switch:
  With up & down Limit Switch, to prohibit the chains from exceeding for safety.

* Chain:
  FEC G80 Chain, Origina imported from Japan. Anti-Rust and Anti-corrosion

* Electromagnetic contactor:
  1. With Schneider Electric (TESSIC), can be used safely under high frequency.
  2. Can be installed Variable-Vrequency Drive (VFD Electric) Can be suitable for Singlle Phase Power supply.

* Inverse phase sequence protecting device:
  It is sepcial electrical installation which controls the circuit not to work in case of wiring error in the power supply.

* Gear:
  The gear made of alloy steel, Through the heat treatment.

* Level of Protection Grade(IP Grade):
  1. Hoist IP Grade: IP54
  2. Push Buttom IP Grade: IP65

* Power supply:
  All kinds of voltage can be custom-made. 200V-660V, 50HZ/60HZ, 1P/3P

* Working Grade:

Technical Data:
 Technical Specification 
2t Electric Chain Hoist With Hook Type - HHBB02-01
Standard Lifting Height(m)3333
Lifting Speed(m/min)
Lifting MotorPower(kw)0.751.533
Rotation Speed(r/min)1440144014401440
Operating Motor
(Electric Trolley Type)
Rotation Speed(r/min)1440144014401440
Operating Speed(m/min)11/2111/2111/2111/21
 Load Chain Falls1111
Chain SpecificationØ6.3Ø7.1Ø10.0Ø11.2
Test Load(t)0.6251.252.53.75
(Electric Trolley Type)
Chain Add Weight Per Meter(Kgs)0.811.12.32.8
Packaging Details:
Plywood Case(Composite Material Box)
Delivery Time:
7-10Days after receipt of the deposit
Payment terms:
30%(T/T) as deposit, the Rest 70%(T/T) Before Shipment

After-Sale Service:
1. Guarantee Term: one year
2. After-sales team offer technology support anytime and anywhere
why choose us?
1. We are the original manufacturer.
2. Abundant professional experience in export Lifting Equipments,
3. Competitive price and the first class service
Any Inquiry, Please feel free to contact us!

Contact Information:
Amy Guo
Xinxiang Anlian Crane Construction Machinery Co., Ltd.
Add: Industrial Zone, Weizhuang Hanliao District, Changyuan County, 
        Xinxiang City, Henan Province, China.
M: 0086-15893228602
T: 0086-15346314998
F: 0086-0373-8928928
Product Groups
Send your message to this supplier
Mr. Harry
To: Mr. Harry

Enter between 20 to 4,000 characters.

This is not what you are looking for? Post a Sourcing Request Now

Find Similar Products By Category